The Melksham Young People's awards are back for 2018 and nominations are now open.
Celebrate the achievements of truly remarkable young people who make our community a better place.
- Do you know a young person, group, team or club who:
- Care for or support a loved one, friend or neighbour.
- Volunteer to help others or improve their community.
- Have been an incredible team player.
- Have worked hard to raise funds for others.
- Have been a great example to others or is a fantastic role model.
- Have stood up for what they believe in and made a difference.
- Have made significant progress academically.
- Have made an outstanding achievement in sports or the arts.
- Have battled against the odds.
Please don’t worry if you feel the description above doesn’t suit the person you wish to nominate, the team will ensure all young people are considered for the most appropriate award.